Section 2 – Basic configuration of FIM Synchronization and FIM Service – in the FIM 2010 R2 Video
There are many typical configurations made in almost every FIM implementation. We configure the basic management agents we need to connect to the FIM Service and the Active Directory. We take a quick look at schema management before we import users already present in AD into our FIM environment.
- Configuring the FIM Service Management Agent
- Setting up the Active Directory Management Agent
- Configuring Run Profiles and Schedules
- Schema management in FIM 2010 R2
- Importing existing users from Active Directory